The VECTUS VEB Series is a Commercial Network Audio System built based on the VectusNet Platform. The platform is AEX SYSTEM’s high-level integrated network communication protocol which is fully TCP/IP compliant.
The VectusNet Platform is a tried and tested platform that guarantees large scale system integrity and stability.
The VEB Series is primarily designed to distribute audio in the form of Background Music (BGM) and announcements throughout an installation via standard LAN infrastructure.
ENJOY HUGE COST SAVINGS BY SHARING LAN INFRASTRUCTURE
Most modern buildings utilize typical structured cabling LAN infrastructure to distribute their TCP/IP compliant Extra Low Voltage (ELV) systems. With the VEB Series being fully TCP/IP compliant its network audio devices can be distributed throughout the building using a shared common LAN infrastructure. This brings about huge cost savings in the copper cabling required to wire up conventional PA systems.
INTEGRATION WITH OTHER ELV SERVICE
We provide SDK support for integration with other TCP/IP compliant systems such as the Fire Alarm System, CCTV System, Intrusion System and Building Management System. Integration of these systems with the VEB Series Network Audio System allows instantaneous voice assisted response to each system. All these are accomplished within a single LAN infrastructure.
Advantages of VEB series Network Audio System over existing PA systems
- Address: Floor 2&3 – 772(E.F.G) Buiding Su Van Hanh St., W.12, Dist. 10, HCMC
- Tel: 0818.104.22.168 – Fax: 028. 38627610 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Room No 412, Floor 4, Eurowidow Multicomplex Buiding, 27 Tran Duy Hung, Trung Hoa Ward, Cau Giay Dist., Ha Noi City
- Tel: 024. 22.214.171.124 – Fax: 024. 62657789 – Email: email@example.com
- Address: Room 1, Floor 4, Da Nang Publishing House – No. 3, 30/4 Street, Hoa Cuong Bac Ward, Hai Chau District, Danang
- Tel: 0236.322.16.88