NEC’s GT890 IP desktop video telephone brings optimum manageability to desktop communications.
Audio or video calls can be easily made with a touch of a button. Switching between audio and video while on an actual phone call is intuitively simple. Users can also effortlessly change between handset and speaker with a tap of a button.
Besides 7-way audio conferencing and 3-way high definition (HD) video conferencing, the GT890’s open interface makes it modifiable to an organization’s specific needs through the development of custom applications. Compatible with NEC’s complete suite of communications platforms allows for maximum flexibility in deployment and the opportunity to easily adopt any of the company’s award-winning communications solutions.
THE GT890 OFFERS
- 7-inch capacitive five-finger multi-touch display
- Android™-based operating system
- Built-in HD mega-pixel camera with privacy shutter
- Wi-Fi support for wireless connection to the network for placement flexibility and hot spotting
- Advanced echo cancellation and double-talk performance speakerphone
- Security encryption for call and account protection
- Full interoperability with NEC’s complete suite of communications platforms
- Compatible with NEC’s SV9100, SV9500, UNIVERGE 3C & SL2100 communication solutions